We’re always glad to have you visiting us here at Stella Mare RV Resort. We take great pride in providing you the very best family camping in the area. While it’s expected that you’ll want to explore the island for fine dining, shopping and other recreational activities you’ll be pleased to know that there are plenty of fun-filled onsite activities that make us your most exciting campground in Galveston!
Some of Our Daily RV Resort Activities Include:
– start with complimentary coffee and donuts at 8:00 a.m. Bring the kids, your partner or just yourself for early morning refreshment and conversation with your fellow RVers.
– nights are great family fun with cards and board games from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. There are more than 30 board games to choose from, including such timeless classics as Monopoly, Clue and Chess.
– mornings kick off with our “walk around the park,” starting at 8:00 a.m. Guests enjoy a 60-minute spirited stroll around the resort. After all a good walk is a great way to start your day on the right foot!
– nights offer you an introduction to essential oils at 6:00 p.m. You’ll learn how oils can stimulate the senses while soothing and invigorating the body and mind.
– mean S’Mores for everyone, starting at 5:30 p.m. It’s not just for kids and Girl Scouts anymore. All comers will savor these sweet treats.
– are much more fun with “wine share!” It’s adults only with this resort favorite. Just bring one bottle of wine to share and you’ll mix and mingle with fellow resort guests. It all starts flowing at 7:00 p.m.
– are family-oriented fun with crafts starting at 1:00 p.m. Starting at 2:00 p.m., it’ll be either sno-cones or root beer floats for everyone! Later that day, at 7:00 p.m., will be “movie night!” The movie changes weekly and guests will enjoy free popcorn. Past movies have included: Hugo, Wonder Woman and The Lion King.
About Stella Mare RV Resort
The Stella Mare RV Resort is located across from Galveston Beach, and is the only way to enjoy the finest campground in Galveston! Escape the chilly temps and discover great outdoor fun with family camping in Galveston. Book your stay, today!