Frequently Asked Questions
What are your check-in / check-out hours and policies?
- RV Sites: Check-In: 3:00 p.m. | Check-Out: 1:00 p.m.
- Vacation Rentals: Check-In: 3:00 p.m. | Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- All resort tenants must register with the office. Please call us upon arrival, and we will escort you to your site.
- Car tags must be displayed at all times when coming into the resort and when in the resort.
- Wristbands should be worn throughout the park.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., at which time no generators are allowed to run.
What are your policies on the age and condition of RVs allowed at Stella Mare?
- We require that all RVs are fully self-contained, well-kept, and in good condition. RVs that are 10 years or older must be approved by our management.
How many persons and vehicles are allowed per site?
- A maximum of 6 people, 1 RV, and 2 vehicles are allowed per site. There is no tent camping on our premises. Sleeping in cars outside of the RV is prohibited.
What are some of your important camp restrictions to know about?
- Open campfires are prohibited on the grounds.
- Swimming and fishing are not allowed in the resort lake.
- Short-term clotheslines (attached only to your RV) are allowed briefly for drying swimsuits and towels. No poles.
- Repairs and washing of vehicles or RVs are not permitted unless management approves.
What are we responsible for in terms of camping cleanliness?
- Please keep your site clean and safe.
- Kindly place your garbage curbside in a secured trash bag for pickup between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. . Do NOT leave trash outside overnight or dispose of garbage in restroom containers. A large waste container at the north end of the property is also available to dispose of your trash.
- A site clean-up fee may be assessed if debris is left at your site upon departure.
Please explain your policies regarding children and site visitors.
- You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
- Children under 14 must have adult supervision in all common areas. They must be back at their site by 10:00 p.m. unless accompanied by an adult.
Do you provide community bathhouses on-site?
- Yes, we provide spacious, clean bathroom and shower facilities. Please do your part in keeping the bathhouses clean. There is no dishwashing or cleaning and fileting of fish in the bathhouses.
What should I know about your motor vehicle rules and restrictions?
- We require that all persons have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on our property, including golf carts. Children may not drive any motorized vehicle on the resort property.
- Operating motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes, or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is prohibited on resort property.
- A 10 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced for all vehicles.
- Golf carts must be well-maintained and compliant with local laws.
- There is no parking on the street or the grass.
Is smoking allowed on the property?
- Yes, smoking is allowed in moderation at your campsite and designated areas. No smoking is permitted in buildings or within 25 feet of any building entrance. Please properly dispose of cigarette materials and avoid throwing butts on the ground.
May I bring my firearms with me to the property?
- Openly carried firearms, discharge, or use of firearms or fireworks are PROHIBITED on our property. Guests and/or visitors who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring it onto the premises ONLY in a concealed manner.
Is alcohol allowed on the property?
- Yes, alcohol is permitted as long as there are no glass containers taken off your site.
- Stella Mare RV Resort, LLC, or any of its representatives, staff, or owners, will NOT be responsible for people of ANY age driving while under the influence. Illegal drugs are never tolerated.
What about my pets? Are all breeds allowed?
- Stella Mare’s grounds offer fenced dog parks near the main resort entrance for exercising your pet.
- Dog waste stations are located throughout the resort. Pet waste must be disposed of immediately.
- Stella Mare RV Resort does not allow pet pens or pet fencing of any kind on the property.
- Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners, and dogs/cats must be on a leash at all times unless inside our dog park.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets unless approved by management.
- We reserve the right to refuse pets based on breed and behavior.
- Noisy pets or pets left outside unattended will not be tolerated.
What should I do in case of an emergency?
- If you have an emergency, call 911. Then call resort management. An after-hours phone number is available should a non-emergency situation arise when the office is closed.
If a hurricane or natural disaster hits the Stella Mare property, can I reschedule at no cost or get a refund?
- Since natural disasters are outside our control, we regret we cannot provide refunds or a transfer of reservations to alternative dates in the event of a voluntary evacuation or in the case of mandatory hurricane, storm, or fire evacuations. In the event of an ordered mandatory evacuation, you are required by the State of Texas law to evacuate the property.
What are your basic behavior rules on-site at Stella Mare?
At Stella Mare (SMRV), we’re committed to providing our guests with the most pleasant, peaceful, and safe environment. That is why we have a “no tolerance” policy regarding nuisances or annoyances on our resort property. Here are things you should know:
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons at Stella Mare RV Resort.
- An after-hour disturbance fee may be assessed for any nuisance calls received.
- Obnoxious, profane, abusive, or threatening language, behavior, and/or actions directed at SMRV Resort personnel or guests or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities are prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the resort immediately without a refund at the sole discretion of SMRV Resort management.
- Solicitations or signs for the sale of products or services are not allowed.