Your Premiere Winter Texan RV Resort
Your premiere winter Texan RV resort has distinguished itself as your destination RV resort for good reason. Its convenient location offers first-rate facilities and accommodations with nearby access to Galveston’s prime 25 acres of lush, scenic terrain, replete with breathtaking vistas for hiking under a canopy of palm trees.
You’ll find luxurious amenities like the largest Splash Pad anywhere on the island, a swimming pool with in-pool lounging chairs, a poolside hot tub with ocean views, unobstructed gulf and bay views, two dog parks, easy beach access (free parking across the street), and much more.
Additional Winter Texan RV Resort amenities include:
- Tiki hut with tables, fire rings, and swinging benches
- Convenient, new onsite laundry machines
- Spacious, clean bathroom and shower facilities
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Guest center with kitchen and TV lounge
Your premiere long-term stay RV resort has been carefully designed for your peace of mind, comfort, safety, and privacy. Stella Mare has been rated as one of the top RV parks in Galveston and is ideal for the nature-seeking, water-lover in mind.
We encourage you to immerse yourself in the very best island hospitality that Galveston has to offer, both onsite and offsite. With an average annual temperature of 71 degrees, you’ll find it difficult to ever leave the paradise that is Galveston.
- Morning walks on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- S’Mores on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
There’s also wine sharing on Fridays at 7:00 p.m. and family games and a movie night on Saturdays.
Galveston offsite delights are many, but here are a few:
- Galveston Island Pleasure Pier – It’s fun for the entire family! With a roller coaster, rides over the water, family games and Texas’ first Bubba Gump Shrimp Company for when hunger sets in.
- The Strand – Shop and dine to your heart’s content, and savor diverse cuisine and great Gulf seafood! Pier 21 Theater is a must-see!
- Galveston Island State Park – Explore the 2,000-acre oasis of undeveloped barrier island habitats along the Gulf and Galveston! Better still, do it with your RV park friends!